Monday, September 21, 2009

When we get bumped

Dusty idea is the idea that we will get bumped or knocked down in this world and its OK because God is still with us. There's a thought process that says if we are having bad things or normal things for this world happen to us, God must be against us or have forgotten us.



Job 23:10 -But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.


How many things go by in a day that try our emotions? Happiness, Love, Hate, Anger, Sadness, Confusion. Satan flicks at that sore spot. He picks at that thing that he knows we have problems with. It's at that moment we can tell what is really in our hearts. When you get that bump from satan your hearts spills out something. Whatever is in there. Is your heart filled with love? Love will come out in all types of situations. Is your heart filled with anger, ill-content? When something happens to you, thats what will come pouring out. Never heard of anybody having to curb their love responses, because its becoming a problem. I have heard of people needing to curb their anger, envy, jealousy and pride. Some people's heart is even filled with doubt. If you are a child of God don't doubt, easy to say I know. God answers all his children's prayers, he just says no sometimes. Sometimes he even says not right now and even maybe later, also he says I think I have a better way.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (ESV)


Short blog today, self inspect, be truthful with yourself and see what is in your heart. Will you be like Job and come forth like gold?